Re: Across the USA, wreches, big plans.

To: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: Across the USA, wreches, big plans.
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:34:12 -0500
Cc: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Boy...this is EXACTLY why I am building my car in the first place, and why I am
renewing as many components as I can afford.  I want to do road trips.  I am
envious,
and can only hope that by this summer I'll be able to at least make a short
one!  Good
luck, and if you swing through East Tennessee (plenty of curvy mountain roads
nearby)
feel free to stop and say hello!

adrian

--