Re: Across the USA, wreches, big plans.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Across the USA, wreches, big plans.
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:35:30 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey fellas and gals,

I originally just sent this reply to Toby, but after reading some of the
replies I just wanted to tell you to keep them coming..................I
intend to print them out and inundate my husband (Dave) with them.  I DO
want to take that road trip up north this summer!!   I love road trips.  So
- like "they" say - keep those Emails coming!

Happy driving,
Peggy.

>Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:14:16 -0800
>To: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
>From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
>Subject: Re: Across the USA, wreches, big plans.
>

>Toby
>
>I hope you make that trip in your Sprite.  It sounds wonderful.  I am
anxious to see what everyone says.  I want my hubby to take a trip up to
through Oregon and Washington into Canada in the Midget and he isn't
convinced (yet) -- we are in CA  north of San Francisco.

>What a fun idea,
>Peggy.
>

>At 12:56 AM 2/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>    I wanna thank all of you who helped in the wrench issue, just to
comment, a
>>little, I am a Craftsman guy, with one Snap On Tool that is never used,
just hung
>>up and looked at. It's so shiny.... I should compare one of these days,
>>
>>Bigger plans....Has anybody been on great distances with their Sprite?
This summer,
>>I have planned a Cross USA trip with a friend, but the car I was planning
to take
>>has become unavailable. I have 4 months to prepare the sprite for a glorious
>>summer. How reliable are these little cars? Has anybody done it?
>>Don't worry about the comfort level. I have done great distances in my
Land Cruiser
>>with only 3 gears with out overdrive and no Top or doors. Top Speed:
60-65 mph with