Re: Across the USA

To: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Subject: Re: Across the USA
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:09:12 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A couple of members of my local LBC club are planning a trip to no
where.
No reservations, no destination, no interstate hiways.
We will eat when we get hungry, sleep at the ma & pa motels, and if we
break down... we wait for parts or fix it with *stuff* found on the side
of the road.
A few spares will be taken along of course, and a credit card and cell
phone. Other then that, it should make for an interesting trip.

We are going to cover the Smokey Mountains and the deep south, other
then that, what ever road looks like a fun drive will be the route we
take.
We are leaving sometime in the Fall of 99 for a week or two.
Like I said, no plans, no destination, no reservations. NO WORRYS!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ