Bugeye Period Performance Tune

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Period Performance Tune
From: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:26:38 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Wondering if anyone has experience with taking a stock 948cc Bugeye engine
and tricking it out with all the =period= tune options.  Obviously a Judson
Supercharger would be big here and therefore I wonder how George M is doing
with his lately.  I just wonder if it is any substitute for dropping in a
1275 engine, 5 speed etc.  It would just be fun to have a Bugeye with zip,
yet still keep it as if it were still 1960.  Talking to one of the
experienced listers the other day on the phone and it sounds like the car
might zing, ..... and then crack a crank if the engine were tuned a whole lot.

Any experiences?

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos