Re: Sprite colors

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite colors
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:45:29 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If they're innocent they've got no call to be angry.  BTW I've never seen
an Innocenti but one would round out my collection.

Peter Westcott

----------
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
To: toobmany@bigpond.com; spridgets@autox.team.net
Date: Monday, 15 March 1999 19:15

Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott,

No question that some cars were painted in "non-production" colors for
special
people or I suppose anyone willing to foot the bill.  Your comment on your
CKD's is most interesting and points out that we should have specified that
our comments were for production cars built in England.  Do not want to get
the Innocenti folks mad at us. <g>

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)