Re: Women Drivers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Women Drivers
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:36:19 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/18/99 12:14:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< I tell you, women drivers are a hazard to traffic. Driving to work
 this morning on the freeway, I looked over to my left and there was a
 woman in a Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear
 view mirror putting on her eyeliner!  I looked away for a couple seconds
 and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane.  It scared me so
 bad I dropped my electric shaver in my coffee, and it spilled all over my
 cell phone! >>

She's putting on makeup and your shaving and drinking
coffee......mmmmmmmmmmmm. LOL.