Re: Women Drivers

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Women Drivers
From: Dave Miles <davemiles2sonaz@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:44:40 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was rear-ended in my '78 Dodge truck last week while
sitting at a stop light.  The other driver was a 16 year old
girl who was busy putting on her makeup and talking on the
cell phone.  What made it worse for her is that she was
driving Daddy's brand new Bonneville with the sticker and
all still in the window.  Oh yeah, no damage to my truck,
but my trailer hitch went through her grill and radiator.

Dave Miles
Tucson, AZ