I hate meeces to pieces

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I hate meeces to pieces
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:05:02 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

List,

Looking for simpathy.  Unpacked the bugeye from its winter nap this
weekend.  Everything looked as I had left it until I opened the bonnet.
Mouse turds everywhere.

Took it outside and tried to blow them out with the air hose.  Nope.  The
little buggers had urinated in there too leaving everything stuck together.
Had to wash it all out with soap and water.

I saw "tracks" heading into the fresh air inlet and suspected a rodent had
sub-divided my heater box and built condos.  They didn't make it that far
since I have the screen on the fan motor.  That could have been a major
mess.  Checked the boot, door pockets, etc.  Thank goodness, no homesteads.

Will need to consider myself fortunate for now.  This would almost be
enough to make me get a cat if I wasn't so allergic to the little fur
balls.  After all was cleaned up I took the car for a short drive.  Life is
better now.

Herb G.