Straps For Luggage Rack

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Straps For Luggage Rack
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:54:05 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
   I'm going to pick up my girlfriend from the airport (darn long distance
relationships), so I want to take the Midget, since she has not yet ridden
in it (no that's not what I mean, let's not start the love in an LBC thread
again).  Since she might have a few pieces of luggage, I need to know two
things.

1) Is the "luggage rack" on the trunk intended for anything heavier than a
picnic basket,
2) If so, Where can I get straps that look a little nicer looking than
bungee cords, or those bright, red, NASCAR endorsed, heavy duty nylon tie
down straps?

Thanks,
        John