Re: Straps For Luggage Rack

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>, "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Straps For Luggage Rack
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 22:04:29 -0400
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The first time I picked up my girlfriend at the airport (long distance
relationship) in my Midget the fuel pump power wire decided to give up the
ghost on the highway on the way to Lagaurdia airport during rush hour on a
Friday afternoon.

Well, long story short, I did make it to the airport on time but I wasn't
looking as fresh as when I left the apartment. She loved the car, still
does.

As far as luggage goes, I was lucky, she travels light. Eventually I moved
to North Carolina so we wouldn't have to fly to see each other and I
wouldn't have to drive (and park, and repair) my Midget in NYC anymore.

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget