Re: dieseling

To: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dieseling
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:25:43 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Andy,

What year is you car? If it has an air pump (smog device), I believe those
engine are more prone to this problem, especially if the engine is pretty
hot. Though I don't run an air pump now, but I seem to remember this being
a problem in the days of early polution devices.

Gerard

At 12:37 AM -0700 5/10/99, andy webster wrote:
>Today I'm going to try cooler plugs (CHAMP N9YCC) and see if the run on goes
>away. I think its clutching at straws but, I'm ready to clutch at anything
>that'll make my  engine STOP when I turn the key off.
>Andy

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com