RE: The Red Car

To: "'RBHouston@aol.com'" <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: The Red Car
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:04:23 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I read this book when I was a kid ! The boy buys a wrecked MG TC from an old
couple who crashed it on a icy mtn. road . A mechanic from the old country
(Frenchy ?) helps the kid fix the TC . The boys  Dad buys the Mom a new
dress because ... everyone needs one luxury in life.
Ah the good old days .
Mark Hanna
AN5L/13731