Re: The Red Car

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Red Car
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:09:50 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/11/99 12:15:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< Robert,

 I read this as a boy also. I blame it for my British car addiction. I've
 been trying to find a copy for my son to read. He's now the age I was when
 I read it. Do you know if it has the same cover as the original printing?
 (3/4 view or Red MGTC, superimposed over orthographics view of chassis and
 a red octagon with the title in it). Where is Tom Warth located?

 Thanks for the lead.

 Gerard >>
Gerard, I think Tom is in Wisconsin?  One of the cold states anyway.  I had
called classic motorbooks and they said he was the old owner and dealt in a
lot of out of print stuff.

The Red Car copies he has are paperback, he was out of the hard bound.  The
copy I read had been rebound by the school district, so I have no idea what
the appearance of the paperback is.  I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

Robert Houston