Re: Morris vs British Leyland

To: toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: Morris vs British Leyland
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 23:16:10 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I won't say much on this, but after having 3 1500 Midgets I have never
encountered
any of the problems those engines are supposed to have.  I have never met
anybody
to ever have had any of these problems.  It's a reliable engine as far as I'm
concerned.  People worried about the engine being Triumph should also be
concerned
with which parts bins their door handles, gauges, switches, etc came out of
because
all these cars were built using shared parts.  Yet that never seems to matter,
so
why should it matter where the engine came from?  heh heh  (Sorry folks, thought
I'd try to stir up some trouble!)

adrian

--

J. Adrian Barnes