Re: TV

To: "Scott Fisher" <sefisher@cisco.com>, "Mark Snowdon" <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: TV
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 05:40:48 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a picture of My Oldest Son slobbering on the door of my Hundred
before he could see over it...(less then 2 yrs old)...

and another picture of him Driving off in his Red Restored Box Sprite...
(which of course he wrecked)

I always had a simple rule about time together in the Shop.... I never
corrected them or yelled at them there.... Sure we negotiated how you do
this or that and teaching went on... but No Negative feelings.... it is the
only neutral place in our lives that we could talk and hang out together
without Dad being DAD....
Kinda  nice ...

The Oldest couldn't have cared less bout the Cars really... but the
youngest really got the bug.. and of course he has a Midget also.... seems
he is now getting Married and may even try and drive this thing as a second
car... hmmm
works for me....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )