CFR engine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: CFR engine
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:07:09 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I'm pretty certain that the CFR engine has a variable compression ratio. How do
they do that?
Alan
---------------------- Forwarded by Alan Inglis/BC Research/CA on 05/13/99 10:05
AM ---------------------------

Daniel1312@aol.com on 05/12/99 02:07:57 PM

Please respond to Daniel1312@aol.com

 To:      trunkie@hotmail.com

 cc:      spridgets@autox.team.net(bcc: Alan Inglis/BC
          Research/CA)

In a message dated 12/5/1999  1:45:32AM,  trunkie@hotmail.com writes:

<< Daniel,
 What is a CFR engine?
 Andy

This is the single cylinder antique engine that is used for no other purpose
than to work out octane ratings.  I forget what the letters CFR stand for -
but the engine is a stationary engine set in a test bed (maybe dyno).

Daniel1312