Re: CFR engine

To: jurban@p3.net
Subject: Re: CFR engine
From: Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:51:25 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For the curious you can get more info for DIY engine controls at:
http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi/

I have thought about adding an O2 sensor next time I have exhaust work to do.
This allows you to tune the carb for the best air/fuel ratio rather than rely
on the indirect tuning methods.

Christian Stanton
'78 Midget 1500 - Waiting to be painted
'68 Saab 96 V4 - Waiting for the midget
'86 Saab 900 - Bane of my existence: needs steering rack, front wheel bearings,
l.front inner axle, panhard rod bushings, and a good swift kick in the boot.