Re[2]: AMP vs Volt meter

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re[2]: AMP vs Volt meter
From: Mark Vanderlinden <mavanderlinden@dttus.com>
Date: 21 May 1999 14:32:07 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=TeleMail/prmd=Deloitte/; 0A2983745B4B7181-MTAUSCNT1DT]
X400-originator: mavanderlinden@deloitte.com
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-2); Fri, 21 May 1999 14:34:19 -0500
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-1); Fri, 21 May 1999 14:34:19 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;
Larry:

Thanks for the info. Do you poerhaps know how to reach KK's unlimited and what
the approx pricing is?

Thanks,
Mark