Re: AMP vs Volt meter

Subject: Re: AMP vs Volt meter
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 14:23:08 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
sorry just had to ad my 2 cents....

I really find my amperage meter to be useful in my other car, I can instatly
see if my charging system is working, and avoid the starter moan situation
and being left stranded some place. The volt meter would'nt be as useful in
my opinion.

I can see the when the voltage regulator needs replacing or of the
alternator just quits by keeping an eye on the amp. meter. (i think it has a
special name BTW) I rather know when my battery isnt charging so I can make
sure to either charge it when I get home, or start working on it before I'm
stuck...