1st burn

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: 1st burn
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 17:36:50 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
FWIW:  I've bought quite a few things from list members in the past and
never had a problem.  Not really sure this is a problem yet, either.  It's
just frustrating and annoying, and taking an absurdly long time.  To make
matters worse,  he claims it's boxed and ready to go (since early April).
Just hasn't been able to get to UPS.  Don't they pick up?

Mike