Re: 1st burn

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com, ulix@u.washington.edu, pasgeirsson@juno.com
Subject: Re: 1st burn
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 18:50:11 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

I've bought from the list in the past, and plan to in the future.  Only time
I have had a problem was with some Triumph parts, and like Ulix, I wasn't
burned, only singed. It was during the UPS strike and the box came very
damaged.  I could never get the shipper to file a claim with USPS for the
100.00+ in damages (unless he did and kept the money) and he never sent some
carb linkage he "forgot" to ship.

All in all though, I am still satisfied so far.  I would have paid much more
from some vendors, and can't find what I need always locally.

I have two outstanding orders with list members now, but I am sure they are
just in the midst of packing the stuff and sending it.  As a former world
champion heavy weight procrastinator, I think you have done the right thing
in bringing this up on the list.  The potential embarassment would be plenty
to motivate me to get to UPS, RPS, or the Post Office.

Good luck and keep us posted.

By the way, I still have to get back to someone who had a gas tank
forme...please e-mail again as I have lost your address.

Thanks

Robert Houston