Re: 1st burn

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com
Subject: Re: 1st burn
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 18:04:12 EDT
Cc: ulix@u.washington.edu, pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Mike,

You can go to a local UPS office, not an agent of UPS, and prepay for a
pickup at a shippers home.  I'm pretty sure there is no additional charge
for this service and because the weight, etc. of the package is unknown,
and consequently the shipping charges, UPS will want a Visa, etc. card to
charge to

This will determine if the rubber hits the road, or it's all wheel
spinning what they are saying about the package being ready.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com