RE: Purchase From List Member ;(

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Purchase From List Member ;(
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:10:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have purchased several things from the Triumph and Spitfire lists.  I
believe, really, that all the British car nuts are really the same.
Basically good honest, helpful people.  I believe the way to handle it is to
privately email him one more time and let him/her know that you expect the
item you purchased shipped promptly.  Wait a reasonable amount of time for
shipping, (one week?) and then publish his/her name to the list if you do
not receive the item.  Let them know that this is what you plan to do.  You
should really let us, the list, know who this person is so that we will not
get stiffed as well.  But give them one last chance.  Things do come up, but
several months is totally inexcusable.  Let him/her know, and then let us
know.

Bill Miller
61 Sprite
78 Spitfire