Re: My Daughter, My Sprite

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:02:25 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

Enjoy every memory she makes for you Frank.  They grow up and leave too
soon.  Friday I fly out to VA to give my Daughters hand in marriage to a
young man I've only met once.  Fifteen years of divorce and three thousand
miles away have a tendency to change one's life immensely.  She's never even
driven an LBC, much less FROGGI.

Love them while you can.  All too soon they're gone.

WFO Herb