Re: My Daughter, My Sprite

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 02:15:59 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey that sounds alot like me hehehehehehe. Just hope she never burns rubber
while taking a turn from a stop sign and almost taking out the front of a
church like I did in my 79 Trans Am. Did a 90 degree fish tail squalling the
tires all the way. One second I was facing the road then the church then the
road again. That will took the starch out of my socks. Don't worry, kids will
be kids. Just hope my son doesn't do that when he starts driving.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Trans Am
By this weekend: 1979 Spitfire 1500 & 1976 Spitfire tub and frame
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration
</A>

In a message dated 5/26/99 11:53:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,