Re: My Daughter, My Sprite

To: "HFC" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:29:19 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Watched Christopher Get married Last Saturday..... he is but 18 and of
course I am worried about him.... His new bride came into the business
today to pick him up... and I mentioned his round arch Midget sitting in my
shop taking up space and wanting wear.... She didn't even know it
existed...." what do you mean he owns a sports car".... Needless to say I
think I conned them both into fixing up the midget for a second car... Dad
has 5 parts cars.. and a complete new interior and top... and the ability
and materials on hand to paint it and sort out the little stuff...hmmm
Maybe I can reaquire that shop space... for the Bugeye Landspeed racer....
I am liking all of this....

Keith Turk
100/4   bugeye   sprites    and of course the Camaro.. LSR