Safe youngster cars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Safe youngster cars
From: "shawn tobin" <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:08:23 CDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Here in TEXAS we do things right (ha, ha, I'm a native Missourian and can
barely stand it here sometimes).  All the young bucks (and old bucks) drive
pickups (hey, that rhymes).  The good part is that pickup insurance is low
for the young person.  The bad thing is that with all that power and high
visibility the majority of them drive just like, you know, Texans.  I
believe the spridget teaches a Zen-like defensive driving to the driver
young or old.  If mortal terror can be overcome and avoidance techniques
learned then I believe a safer driver is made and that's better for all of
us.  I know I'm certainly more aggressive and prone to roadrage in my V8
buick.  I recommend the Spridget for young or old and Yugos for all the
Texans.  (really the weather is okay here except for the summer and no trees
or fall or spring)  Before you flame me too badly remember that I married a
texan.

-Shawn Tobin
-'69 Midget 5spd
-'86 Jag VDP