Re: Safe youngster cars

To: suhs2@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safe youngster cars
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:17:45 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/27/99 8:10:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
suhs2@hotmail.com writes:

<< Here in TEXAS >>

Well, you got the first part right by putting it in all caps...

As a third generation NATIVE TEXAN, I take umbrange at your insinuation of
no trees.  There are plenty of oak and misquite in central and south TEXAS,
the Big Thicket is part of a National Forrest of pine.

Even where I live in far west TEXAS (actually south NM, but it used to be
TEXAS, and most of the land is owned by Texans) I am in the middle of the
largest oak forrest in America.

Well, actually it's the Chihuahuan desert, and the oak species rarely get
over 3 feet tall....

Robert Houston
Living where we say "Rust?"