Re: Nader, was: Side Marker Reflectors

To: wcelliot@concentric.net, tzuchow@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Nader, was: Side Marker Reflectors
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 11:00:01 EDT
Cc: jboatri@emory.edu, toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry my Vega was a great car!! I learned to drive in it and learned a
lot of the autocross techniques that served me well in later years, and
probably saved my skin a time or two. The only time I lost a "ditch" was
when the Toy driver went between a forklift and a wall, I wasn't sure I
could make and slooowwweedd to much to catch. (16 remember)

Larry

>Sad, because the Corvair was the kind of car we should have had in the
>70's (instead of Vega's and Pinto's).
>
>Bill Elliott
>Lake Mills, WI
>Corvairs and LBC's

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?