Re: Looking for feedback

To: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for feedback
From: Bill Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 13:13:18 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

...and you'll need it.  Thanks to emission controls and (relatively)
shoddy quality control, TR7's are _much_ more difficult to restore and
maintain than a Spridget.  ('79 and later cars even more complicated,
but much improved quality.)

I'm not a 7 expert, but if if I can be of any help, let me know.

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI
'71 TR6 (Spridgetless at the moment)