RE: Looking for feedback

To: "Peggy Bohler" <pbohler@wenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for feedback
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:32:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Peggy-

The triumph list is triumphs@autox.team.net  Sign on it the same way you did
this list.  They are a great group of people, and like this list, very
helpful.  From experience, expect to spend twice as much time on line, as
they are as verbose as the spridget list!

Have Fun with your TR7.  Don't listen the MG people :), Triumphs are great
too!!

Bill Miller
Spridgets and Triumphs