Re: Looking for feedback

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for feedback
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 14:35:42 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For what it's worth, if anybody's interested, I know of somebody in the
Knoxville, TN, area who has two TR7s for about $1000 (for both).  They aren't in
the greatest condition, and I think one's a hard top, but one has a V-6 already
installed.  No interest, etc, but I'd be happy to find more info for somebody.

adrian

Bill Miller wrote:

> Hi Peggy-
>
> The triumph list is triumphs@autox.team.net  Sign on it the same way you did
> this list.  They are a great group of people, and like this list, very
> helpful.  From experience, expect to spend twice as much time on line, as
> they are as verbose as the spridget list!
>
> Have Fun with your TR7.  Don't listen the MG people :), Triumphs are great
> too!!
>
> Bill Miller
> Spridgets and Triumphs

J. Adrian Barnes