Re: New Brake problem,To me anyways

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: New Brake problem,To me anyways
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 23:00:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark Snowdon wrote:

> Just found a new glitch in our 69 Sprite to help me go prematurely bald.
> (In case your not sure what this means, It is another reason to pull my
> hair out.)

> If it can't be fixed, can someone help me out with a used one that they
> know is good?

Mark

I had the same problem a while back. Tandem master and the fronts locked
up.
I found a spot of debris in the master, cleaned it out and it has been
fine.
The brake valves come apart and can be cleaned too.
If all else fails, I have a valve. 1/2 the price of VB ;)
Only kidding. If you think it's the valve, it's yours for postage.
It is used and I do not know how long it's been hanging around the
garage. It was pulled off one of my parts cars.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ