Re: New Brake problem,To me anyways

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Brake problem,To me anyways
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 23:03:33 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Mark Snowdon wrote:
> >
> > Just found a new glitch in our 69 Sprite to help me go prematurely bald.
> > (In case your not sure what this means, It is another reason to pull my
> > hair out.)
>
> > If it can't be fixed, can someone help me out with a used one that they
> > know is good?
>
> Mark
>
> I had the same problem a while back. Tandem master and the fronts locked
> up.
> I found a spot of debris in the master, cleaned it out and it has been
> fine.
> The brake valves come apart and can be cleaned too.
> If all else fails, I have a valve. 1/2 the price of VB ;)
> Only kidding. If you think it's the valve, it's yours for postage.
> It is used and I do not know how long it's been hanging around the
> garage. It was pulled off one of my parts cars.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> Bugeye Sprite
> 67 Sprite
> 59 A40
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/
I have a new master cylinder, but it is possible that something may have
gotten into it. That would prevent fluid from going back in to the
master right? How did you clear it, compressed air from the prop valve
end?

I thought you might still be up, and that you would have an idea, Thanx
again for being there.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC