Re: Les Spridgeteers?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Les Spridgeteers?
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:02:40 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert Duquette wrote:

> Oh-Oh !!!
>
> What's a Spyder, then?
>
> I have owned a Fiat Spider in the past.  My younger brother owned an
> ex-nineteen.  He just remarked to me that 'you don't see them around
> anymore, they must be reduced to piles of rust'.
>
> Robert Duquette
> Ottawa ON Canada
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
> RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
> '65 RHD BRG Sprite

In Canada, YES, in North Carolina ....No, I have a Spider, and can lay
my hands on a 87 X1/9 in excellant shape for $300, and and a second
spider with good body for $30. Needless to say, I now have two
Spiders...

Both of these cheap cars are bad drive train cars, but the bodies are
excellant.

Where are you taking your next vacation, and yes they allow trailer
parking at most Motels...

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC