5 speed queries?

To: millerls@ado13.com, PAsgeirsson@juno.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 speed queries?
From: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:10:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
I saw a message on the Spridget list and I have a similar question.  I'm
soon upgrading to a Rivergate kit.  I bought the kit without the clutch
disk after calling Autozone to price 210 clutch parts.  I have the
tranny but I haven't modified it yet.  What, other than drilling/tapping
of the flywheel is required?  I am planning on diving into this project
soon.  I would greatly appreciate any helpful knowledge or experiences
you can relate to me.   I thought I was the only one with such ideas.

Cheers,
Derf