Re: Cool LBC

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cool LBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Had no doubt you could do it.  I remember using 79
cent a can R-12 to degrease my bike chain when I
didn't know any better.  I know there is an A/C
package that is used frequently for MGB's (Suzuki
Sprint, I think) if you need spares.  Think it was
everything but the evap.  Not sure where that came
from.  Anyone ever try that rig?