Weber Set-up??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber Set-up??
From: Kroyell@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:53:48 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all

Today I changed the chokes on my 45 DCOE to 34mm from 36mm's to help with a
poor performance problem at RPMs below 2k. As a result I now have totally
lost all power from the main circuit and the Idle circuit isn't working very
well ether. Are there any formulas or experience out there with this problem.
What change in Main and Idle jets is needed to compensate for a 2mm movement
in choke size? The engine is a 1275 with light modifications.
I also put on a "soft mount" kit at the same time, has anyone had problems
relating to these kits??

Thanks

York Powell
72 Midget