apology

To: :
Subject: apology
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 02:34:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, the man who asked me about this problem called it a convertible top.

I have since searched the archives and realize that  you want me to refer
to the "top" as the "hood" of the vehicle.
(I am grateful to the person who asked about the archives recently, so I
could search there.)

I'm sorry I didn't merit a serious response.

In the archives Curtis Carlson asked a question about protecting
"windows as you are folding up the top (hood)."
Of course, he got a serious answer because(?)
1) he is a guy              2) he did add the word (hood)

So I have learned a few things --
I've learned to search the archives instead of asking the entire list a
question.
I've learned that in the event I need to ask a question that may sound
stupid to some people, I should choose carefully and only ask the people I
believe will give me a serious answer and help me learn.

So, Larry & Larry - I am sorry.