Re: Drilled rotors

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <gottstein@erols.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drilled rotors
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:37:25 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Note that there have been failures of drilled rotors.

On the street you don't need drilled rotors, no matter
how enthusiastic you drive. The appropriate solution
is a better set of pads. Bendix Metal Kings aren't
bad. Black Flash are great, but the best are the Carbon
Kevlar pads. They have race pads and a rotor friendly
street pad.

The stopping is awesome and they don't fade ever (at
least the rotor munching race pads don't)

Try Speedwell or Winner's Circle or one of the race
supply places....

Mike