Re: Mechanic dents my Midget

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mechanic dents my Midget
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:54:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Tom,

If you like the work he has done on your engine, by all means go back and at
least ask him about the dents.  Give him a chance to redeem himself.  I always
want to give the chance for an honest man to make it right.  If he doesn't, then
is the time for finding a new mechanic, again.  There has got to be one good
mechanic in your area.  Now you know why we all work on our own cars.

Look on the bright side, at least it will make it through the inspection on
time.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby