Re: Mechanic dents my Midget

To: wthomas@rochester.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mechanic dents my Midget
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:48:18 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/25/99 10:19:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wthomas@rochester.rr.com writes:

<< Can anyone tell me how to go about importing a car from Canada to the U.S.,
 or where I might look for that info? >>
Check the archives because someone just did this, and also the Triumph list
archives, because it was discussed there previously.

I think a lot depends on the year of the car, whether it should have smog and
safety junk on it, and whether it was built to US specs.  If it was
originally a US car, or is pre about 1968...no problems I think....

Robert Houston