Re: Mechanic dents my Midget

To: <Tomsjetta@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Mechanic dents my Midget
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:34:02 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My gut reaction is that if they were sloppy enough to leave tools on the
engine/radiator when they closed the bonnet, then that sloppiness would
probably carry over to the way they repaired the car, and I would not use
them again to fix the car, in spite of being outwardly satisfied with the
work they did.  I wouldn't bother asking them to repair the hood; they will
deny that they did it.

Bob