Re: The truth about 'stats

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The truth about 'stats
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:00:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now that makes the most sense, as my question arose from the fact that it
looks physically impossible to just lift up the elbow joint, the way I
expected.  Since it looks like rain tonight in New Jersey, I'll probably
tackle the issue now. One important question though...  should I drain any
coolant?  The fixture looks like its at the top of the system, and I would
be surprised if any fluid is sitting up there.

Secondly, (off subject) several folks on this list use their Mark I - Mark
III Midgets as daily drivers.  How does one keep the interior dry in a
rainstorm?  One the one occaison when a thunderstorm came up in my '74 Mark
III, I noticed water coming in between the top of the side windows and the
canvas top, and between the windshield and canvas top.  How do you folks
cope with this problem, short of investing in a hardtop?