Re: 1100 assembly question(s)

To: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1100 assembly question(s)
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:32:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Andy,
        Quickly, as I gotta go,  Main brg clearance range .001-.0025" so you're
OK
Rod brg clearance is the same. Piston protrusion OK. Suggest you take your
time with the rear bearing slinger seal thingy that's on the block. Its a
bit tricky and centering it precisely on the crank is essential.
        Goota go. Have fun.
Peter C