Re: Encounter Help(long)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Encounter Help(long)
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:09:18 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>    Have your wedding there, Jason !!!  THAT would be "different" and
somehow,
> I think you'd have all the Healeys you could handle<BG>!!

I already tried to get the wedding at Encounter.  She wouldn't buy it, but
she is pretty open to suggestions.  It's definitely NOT going to be
traditional!!!

Still gotta work Healey's(ANY LBC's for that matter!!!) into the planning
somehow!!

Maybe Allen Hefner could put on a rally in order to get to the reception.
Holly's father is a retired PA State Police(and Marine, sheesh!!).  Maybe
he could get us a good deal on the roads??

A few thoughts.....

Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |