Re: Encounter Help(long)

To: jurban@p3.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Encounter Help(long)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:54:55 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/30/99 11:13:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< << Next year, we'd like to try something
  different because the event has pretty much been the same from year to
  year. >>

    Have your wedding there, Jason !!!  THAT would be "different" and somehow,
 I think you'd have all the Healeys you could handle<BG>!!  >>

And Valley Forge Chapel is a very nice place for a wedding.  You should
contact them soon as they get busy with weddings in the summer.

I think the discussion is over.  There would be no better place to get
married, and no better group of people to invite.  Maybe you could get Moss
Motors to cater the reception/flea market.  What a colaboration.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s. Congratulations, and my best to Holly!