Re: Encounter Help(long)

To: jurban@p3.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Encounter Help(long)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:41:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/30/99 1:05:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jurban@p3.net
writes:

<< Still gotta work Healey's(ANY LBC's for that matter!!!) into the planning
 somehow!!

 Maybe Allen Hefner could put on a rally in order to get to the reception.
 Holly's father is a retired PA State Police(and Marine, sheesh!!).  Maybe
 he could get us a good deal on the roads?? >>

A rally to the reception!?  Do you have a list of who you want to get lost
and who you want to make it there?  We can individualize the route
instructions.  Will you need a safety steward to check out the honeymoon
suite?  Maybe I could put together an endurance rally for you.  <BG>

I do think a nice row of LBCs leading the procession to the reception would
be great.  Maybe Frank C. could bring the Austin and drive you.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport