Re: lowering kit

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lowering kit
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 08:48:12 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff:
Save the shipping and handling.  Go to your junk drawer and find 8 longer
bolts, and 4 flat washers per bolt.  Acomplishes the same thing for free.
Lowers the car about 1/2 inch.  More washers, the lower the front of the
car.  Also changes camber slightly, for the better.  Check toe-in when done.

David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon