Re: lowering kit

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: lowering kit
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff,

I have the front lowering kit install on my bugeye. It installed easily, and
lowered the front end 3/4 to 1". If you purchase the kit through BSCR, you get
another 10-15% off (FYI). You can always make up your own, but for ~$18 it was
worth it to get the whoe thing in a kit.

 - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
 San Jose, CA